Chicago Flights for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)

Spotlight

ZULU: KJFK: KORD: KLAX:

Chicago Flights: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Message Author
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm  

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Sorry if stupid humor is not your thing Smile )

iheart707

Certified Flight Instructor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am  

Icky....

Just out of curiosity, what part of "Chicago Flights™ Forum Index » Jokes (No Videos)", did you not understand?....

Sven2157
*******************************************************************************************************************

Sven2157

Chicago Flights™ Admin
Chicago Flights™ Admin

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 am  

LMAO! Tard! Wink

Sven2157
*******************************************************************************************************************

Sven2157

Chicago Flights™ Admin
Chicago Flights™ Admin

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm  

Sven2157 wrote:
Icky....

Just out of curiosity, what part of "Chicago Flights™ Forum Index » Jokes (No Videos)", did you not understand?....

This is an animated .gif image, not a movie. The sound file is placed in the page itself rather than with the image.

If it is considered a movie in your opinion, then you could argue that all the animated files in Clip Art are movies too, so that's why I placed it here rather than in the other section for our funnies.

iheart707

Certified Flight Instructor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:21 pm  

iheart707 wrote:
Sven2157 wrote:
Icky....

This is an animated .gif image, not a movie. The sound file is placed in the page itself rather than with the image.

If it is considered a movie in your opinion, then you could argue that all the animated files in Clip Art are movies too, so that's why I placed it here rather than in the other section for our funnies.

I am just busting your chops... If I really cared, I would have moved it to the Videos Section! Wink

Sven2157

Sven2157

Chicago Flights™ Admin
Chicago Flights™ Admin

View next topic
View previous topic