Neon lights came with an explosion in the 1990s and the craze never died down ever since then. They’ve been the subject of numerous songs and business schools have written lore about their ability to boost sales. They’ve been the “knights of shining armor” in the world of sales and have saved many hotels, restaurants, and motels in the past decades.
Neon signs are legends who are revered, therefore today we’ll look at their significance, power, and benefits.
- The center of attention Custom Neon Signs that are neon is hard to miss even while driving along the highway. If you mix bright colors to create your brand logo that immediately is the focus of focus for the countless potential customers and clients that are on the lookout for your business.
- Get creative Sign boards made of neon are simple to design and maintain. You can easily design your brand logo on a sign board made of neon and add other creative elements to create an attractive. You can transform them into any shape you want. As you drive through Las Vegas and Dallas, you can witness the endless creativity of neon signs and storefront signage. You don’t have to spend an enormous amount of money to create and put them up. This allows you to allow your imagination to run wild in the design of your perfect neon sign.
- Durability – A well-designed and constructed neon signboard should last a minimum of 10 years. These signs are a great investment and will remain a magnet for customers for many years. It is possible to reap the advantages of a sign that includes your name and brand on it for at minimum ten years by selecting the appropriate one.
These are just some of the numerous advantages you can get from signage, but they don’t necessarily translate into any actual figures. A study conducted by the University of Cincinnati showed that the proper use of signage can increase the sales of a company. In reality, one instance saw a 15 percent rise in sales when the right signage was used. These statistics can help you see neon signs differently.
- Beery 2002 The study revealed that 29 percent of shoppers make their shopping decisions based on information on signs.
- About 68 percent of the respondents to a study carried out by Ketchum Global Research in 2012 reported they bought the product or service because a neon advertisement caught their eye. They are amazed that they are doing this today. They are incredible and alluring! Neon signs are an excellent way to promote your business. The business can also help you save time by providing information about its services and products. This gives them credibility.
- A similar survey revealed that over 70% of respondents believed that signage quality reflected the quality and service offered by a brand.
- The poorly constructed neon signs could result in a loss of 52 percent of your clients.
- Custom neon signs are an effective type of advertising that cannot be replaced by any type of digital or social media marketing.
- Stores that have ongoing end-of-season sales and special offers have always seen increased sales with customized neon signage. These signs allow the merchandise to get more attention and mean that every product will be on the shelves for a shorter time. Customers want to know details of what you’re selling and your values.
Many cities and companies are known for their neon signs, such as Miami, Grain Belt Beer, and Minneapolis.
Shop owners and shop owners still love neon signs because of the flexibility it provides. You can advertise for beer or bed and breakfasts. It is not necessary to contact agencies for advertising, you do not need the aid from media (including magazines, television newspapers, and magazines, though they may help, there is no reason to say they do not matter) and yet you can reach your intended people with great effectiveness.
Leave a Reply